This week has been a great one, but a busy one. As you can see I have been playing around with my iPhone camera and taking some glamour shots of Marley.
She loves to model and I can’t help myself most times. We also finally got around to carving our animal themed pumpkins this week! It’s been nothing but fun at West 5th!
We are heading away for a quick trip to Washington state this week, picking up our Lovesac cover which couldn’t be more exciting. We have been waiting to get it since we purchased our Lovesac a year ago. It hasn’t been possible thus far cause we needed to save up a bit and it has to be picked up in the US so that meant finding the time to go. But the day has finally come and we are picking it up! We are staying at one of my favorite hotels and hopefully will get some R & R as well as some shopping in!
- I have started a workout routine in the AM. This workout looks like it would really kick-start the day.
- Yes we bought the kittens costumes and yes they look adorable. So much so that an Instagram was necessary.
- Really digging this slow cooking taco soup recipe. Perfect for a chilly night.
- I am SO excited that Starbucks will be rolling out Xmas ware soon. If you still want to grab the fall stock you can Save up to 50% on Fall mugs & tumblers! (While supplies last. Online only offer. No promo code necessary)
- All this Halloween candy has got me thinking about Chocolate peanut butter bars..
Hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween and we will see you back here on Monday!
*This post may contain affiliate links*