Reading is a huge part of my life and I would love nothing more than to be hidden in a corner with tea and a stack of books. If you love books like I do you’ll want to check out my past post One Year, 100 Books!
As I have said before and I’ll say again, I love BOOKS! I try to read a few books a week and I TRY and mix up my genres but that doesn’t normally happen. But when I started looking at my home library the other day, I realized I did have quite the mix of books but I have ignored most of them or they have sadly been shelved. So instead of continuing to ignore them, I thought I would share them here and show them off! Some of my favorite books lie in between the forgotten and I wanted to highlight the best below:
- Can you tell I love Jennifer Weiner? She has been one of my favorite authors since my sister-in-law gave me one of her books. I finished it in a matter of a day or two and have never looked back.
- On the far left you’ll see a classic sticking out, Charlotte’s Web. One of my favorite stories and now a book I’ll save to read to my kids.
- Obviously, I got completely hooked on the Hunger games. Can’t go without a little adventure right?
- Two kisses to Maddie…Well, that one is a tear-jerker. If you haven’t read Matthew & Maddie’s story, start at the beginning and grab the tissues.
- While I haven’t read the dragon tattoo books, I have heard great things from my spouse and might just try the series out myself.
- Obsessed with Nicolas Sparks.
- Good old Mars & Venus series that I have slowly collected. Still working on reading those ones…
- Vintage Alice & Wonderland novel, saving that one for something special!
- Last but certainly not least, Patrick Swayze’s bio. Dirty Dancing…Need I say more?
What’s on your bookshelf?