Escaping Winter: 6 Beach Must Haves: Finding the right beach wear in the winter season can be a tough thing to do..We’ve picked out some great options that won’t break the bank! In two weeks I’ll be taking a vacation with my partner and his whole family! We are heading down to Mexico and I couldn’t be more excited for a vacation and some time to relax.
(Photo Credit Via Attached Links ^)
This will be my first long stay in Mexico at an all-inclusive and as you might have guessed my brain is already in vacation mode. I’ve been looking around online for some good outfit ideas and cute beach wear, let me tell you the internet did not disappoint!
- PINK Tote Bag: What is a trip to the beach without a beach bag? For me this is essential as I need somewhere to put all my beach stuff! We are usually armed with a camera, iPad for reading, sunscreen, snacks etc. and I hate nothing more than getting sand it everything. This bag is not only over sized, it’s a great material for the beach and it’s still fashionable while being practical!
- High Waisted Bikini: I have never been a big fan of one piece swimsuits and I can never really find a bikini that works for my body type, which is why I think this fits right in the middle! Not only are the bottoms high-waisted for a super flattering look, the top is supportive while still looking cute. While the price might be high, it might be better to invest a little into one or two high quality suits rather than buying several suits that only last one summer.
- Sunglasses: Obviously, sunglasses are a must for sun safety when you are frolicking at the beach. I love to go with wild, fun patterns for my sunglasses because who likes boring sunglasses? I do have one pair I keep for more formal events, but when I’m at the beach the options are endless. These heart shades are perfect for any vacation.
- Sun Hat: Another great option for staying in the shade while having fun on the beach. I’m on the hunt for the perfect sun hat and this Old Navy one looks like a great choice. While it may seem simple, it’s the perfect staple to any beach wear collection.
- Day/Night Dress: It’s really important to bring outfits that will work for multiple events. For example, this great AA dress is perfect to throw over your suit for a cute cover up, but it is also perfect for the night with the addition of a cute cardigan.
- Maxi Skirt: Ah the maxi skirt, so simple yet so perfect for any vacation. I love this one from Victoria Secret especially as the length can be changed depending on what you’re doing. The pockets are perfect for your shades or your phone to snap some pictures on the beach!
What is your must have beach item or outfit?